Alliouachene S, Tuttle RL, Boumard S, Lapointe T, Berissi S, Germain S, Jaubert F, Tosh D, Birnbaum MJ, Pende M. Constitutively active Akt1 expression in mouse pancreas requires S6 kinase 1 for insulinoma formation. J Clin Invest. 2008 Nov;118(11):3629-38. Epub 2008 Oct 9.
Brezillon N, Brunelle MN, Massinet H, Giang E, Lamant C, DaSilva L, Berissi S, Belghiti J, Hannoun L, Puerstinger G, Wimmer E, Neyts J, Hantz O, Soussan P, Morosan S, Kremsdorf D. Antiviral activity of Bay 41-4109 on hepatitis B virus in humanized Alb-uPA/SCID mice. PLoS One. 2011;6(12):e25096
In appreciation in the following publications:
- Moriceau S, et al. Coronin-1 is associated with neutrophil survival and is cleaved during apoptosis: potential implication in neutrophils from cystic fibrosis patients. J Immunol. 2009 Jun 1;182(11):7254-63.
- Bachelot A, et al. Prolactin independent rescue of mouse corpus luteum life span: identification of prolactin and luteinizing hormone target genes. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2009 Sep;297(3):E676-84.
- Beck L, et al. The phosphate transporter PiT1 (Slc20a1) revealed as a new essential gene for mouse liver development. PLoS One. 2010 Feb 10;5(2):e9148.
- Nikolov IG, et al. Tissue accumulation of lanthanum as compared to aluminum in rats with chronic renal failure--possible harmful effects after long-term exposure. Nephron Exp Nephrol. 2010;115(4):e112-21.
- Rouet V, et al. Local prolactin is a target to prevent expansion of basal/stem cells in prostate tumors. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010 Aug 24;107(34):15199-204.
- Viau A, et al. Lipocalin 2 is essential for chronic kidney disease progression in mice and humans. J Clin Invest. 2010 Nov 1;120(11):4065-76.
- Laouari D, et al. TGF-alpha mediates genetic susceptibility to chronic kidney disease. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2011 Feb;22(2):327-35.
- Espeillac C, et al. S6 kinase 1 is required for rapamycin-sensitive liver proliferation after mouse hepatectomy. J Clin Invest. 2011 Jul;121(7):2821-32
- Panasyuk G, et al. PPARγ contributes to PKM2 and HK2 expression in fatty liver. Nat Commun. 2012 Feb 14;3:672
- Ferraris J, et al. Prolactin receptor antagonism in mouse anterior pituitary: effects on cell turnover and prolactin receptor expression. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2012 Feb;302(3):E356-64
- Laouari D, et al. A transcriptional network underlies susceptibility to kidney disease progression. EMBO Mol Med. 2012 Aug;4(8):825-39.
- Treins C, et al. The combined deletion of S6K1 and Akt2 deteriorates glycemic control in a high-fat diet. Mol Cell Biol. 2012 Oct;32(19):4001-11.
- Forand A, et al. EKLF-driven PIT1 expression is critical for mouse erythroid maturation in vivo and in vitro. Blood. 2013 Jan 24;121(4):666-78.
- Dion S, et al. Adeno-associated virus mediated gene transfer leads to persistent hepatitis B virus replication in mice expressing HLA-A2 and HLA-DR1 molecules. J Virol. 2013 Mar 6